Friday, August 8, 2014

Wait, what?

Did you ever realize something, and then realize you really should have realized that something before, and then feel really stupid for not having realized it already?

Today I read an article about a man who lived on a tropical fish farm. The following is a conversation between myself and my more cynical self (you should easily be able to figure out who's who).

Me: A tropical fish farm?? Why am I not a tropical fish farmer? I've never even heard of such a thing. 

Me: Seriously? You worked at a pet store for, like, two years. Where did you think they came from?

Me: Um, the tropics?

Me: .......

Me: And, you know, the divers would go down, um, with their little nets, and, um...

Me: .......

Me: Okay, okay. Jeez. 

Like me on Facebook, follow me on Tumblr, add me on Goodreads, and stalk me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment